10.14.2016

Overview

Logo design for the podcast Audiolook
"Working through revisions has been a dream. The final results are like she lived in our heads and saw exactly what we dreamed of. We highly without reservation recommend that you hire her for any and all graphic designs you need."
-Linda LopezOffice Manager at Air Quality Remediation, LLC


Pixel art for the game Terrella.


Riddles, an animated short with audio from the film Mirrormask.


Tattoo design
© Faith April 2015


"Faith is incredibly talented. She has designed a beautiful piece that I will proudly display for the rest of my life! Working with her was wonderful as she completely understood what I was looking for and executed it perfectly."














Maid and the Pot of Basil
Digital Illustration
©2014 Faith April

A short but sweet Tuppence comic.
I run a webcomic called Tuppence. The purpose of Tuppence is to keep me drawing when I'm not busy with other projects, so I update it sporadically. The comic features myself, my fiancé, and some of my characters. It's a comic about making the best of things, finding the humor in small things or even traumatic things, like my experience with breast cancer. It's a smiling comic more than a laughing comic. 

There are over 200 pages of Tuppence now, but they're very short, so reading through them all in one sitting is not unthinkable.